Sarah, Kidultery's author, did a fun Friday Fill-In that I thought I'd mimic:
1. Once, I was REALLY into Britney Spears. Now, I just feel really sad for her.
2. Today at work I played math games with my students.
3. What are The Jonas Brothers all about (I agree with Sarah)? Maybe Wan can fill us in after she attends their concert this weekend?
5. If I make a mistake I tend to get pretty disappointed with myself.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought I couldn't get any less motivated to get out of bed. But then I remembered that Rob would be home when I got home, so I wanted the day to fly by!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to running at the beach and catching a double-feature (Cloverfield - HIS, 27 Dresses- HERS) with Rob and Laura's BF, Jeff who is in Long Beach for a physics conference and Sunday, I want to get lots of scrapbooking done with Susan while Rob, Griff, and Corbin watch the commercials, er I mean, the Superbowl.
Happy Friday! I'm so happy it's the weekend!