2.14.2008

happy love day!

Happy Valentine's Day! This is definitely my favorite holiday! The pink, red, hearts, and chocolate make me really happy! I hope everyone's day is filled with hugs!

I decided to make Valentine's Day cards this year for some friends and family. Though I made the cards with the hope that they would make the recipient smile and feel special for just a moment, I have received some wonderfully kind notes and phone calls that the card they received made their day, which in turn totally made my day and made me feel special. I love warm-fuzzies!

10 comments:

amber said...

wait, did you actually MAKE all of those cards? if so,that is so awesome and they are just adorable!!

happy valentine's day to you :)

Jolene said...

I was one of those people! I plan on blogging about it! :) I LOVED mine!

Leslie said...

Happy Valentines Day! Those cards are too cute! :)

Nanette said...

So cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

emily said...

you did an amazing job...and it did brighten my day! you're a great friend :)

Lilcee said...

those are such cute cards. I love them.

wan-nabe said...

you did a great job on those cards! so cute :)

hope you had a great v-day!

R said...

I used to send V-Day cards to my friends. I haven't had time these last couple of years, but I know what you mean about the warm fuzzies. Aww! You're such a sweetie. :)

dapotato said...

happy belated vday! those cards are too cute.

Kristi Fox said...

Thank you for the beautiful card and happy belated love day! Your friendship brightens my day every day =)