1.07.2008

back at it...

Today was my first day back at school after a glorious 2 weeks off. While I don't totally mind being back at school, I'm a bit sad to say farewell to my lazy days at home, or my staycation as Nanette so perfectly puts it. Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks that made me smile today as I thought back to my staycation:

Our AMA holiday party:
The ladies
The boys
The kiddies: Sarah and her mommy, Gina
Cole and his mommy, Pam
and Jerry...

Our first Christmas Eve dinner:

My talented hubby
The other talented Tuckers

The Palmer Christmas at Bob's Big Boy:


Breakfast with the Malouf family:

I'm so in love with this little girl!

7 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Staycations sure are great.

Lo said...

Bob's Big Boy Christmas? That's outrageously amazing. ;)

Nanette said...

Yay for staycations! :)

amber said...

the pictures are so cute -- looks like it was a very fun stayacation. :)

good luck being back at work this week :)

Kay said...

i love the pic of you guys and bob. I am also glad everything turned out ok...looks like you guys had fun and love that there were babies around

R said...

Is that a kazoo in talented hubby's mouth? He's awesome! :)

wan said...

i can't stop giggling at your pose with bob. you're just too cute!