5.24.2007

newbie blogger

I started my own blog! I didn’t think I would be someone that would do this, but as I was reading my girlfriend Jolene’s blog. I realized that if she didn’t have a blog, I wouldn’t know what’s been going on with her. Now I visit her blog each day to see what she’s writing about – I actually wish she would update it daily :) There are a couple of other blogs that I visit daily and frankly, it’s become quite the guilty pleasure. 2007 has been an incredible year for me so far and I thought it would be a fun way to document it. Perhaps just my husband will read it, but if nothing else, my writing skills will improve!

Rob and I were married on February 10th (I can’t believe it’s been 3 months already!) and it was definitely the most amazing day of my life. I look forward to many more incredible days and adventures with Rob. In fact, this weekend we are camping at Joshua Tree…that should definitely be an adventure considering we’re two non-campers! Maybe camping will become our new favorite hobby. There are so many fabulous camping locations in California (at least that what I’ve heard). Our wedding photos were just posted on Pictage the other day, so the only pictures I have at this point are from our photographer’s website, by the way, Natalie Moser is, I think, the most talented photographer. We would totally recommend her for any professional photography need. One of my best girlfriends, Kristi Fox, will hopefully help us create our wedding album. We’ll need help since there are over 2000 pictures to choose from…she will be a good third opinion :)

More to come soon…


A couple of my favorite wedding photos so far...







5 comments:

Lo said...

I love the pink, Alyssa! ;) Blogs are a guilty pleasure of mine too, so Rob definitely won't be the only one reading yours!

~ Jolene said...

I can't wait to read your blog daily now too. You are so cute. I LOVE that I inspired you. Blogs are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine too...I keep up with about 18 every day...19 now with yours. :) Blog away!

Natalie Moser Photography said...

Hey Alyssa,

Congrats on becoming a blogger! :) Thanks for linking to my site... you guys look amazing in your pictures! I hope you two are having a great time as newlyweds!

Best- Natalie

Loving my kids said...

Hey Cousin,
Cute blog, cait wait to see more!! Love the pictures of your wedding.
Allison

Maddy said...

I loved your blogg. You forgot one thing on your list. "ME" :-}.
This is a great way of stayiong current.
Maddy