5.24.2007

my 100 favorite things

Gosh, I'm back so soon...The first time I read Jolene’s blog, she listed 100 things of anything and everything on her mind. This is the blog that got me thinking about becoming a blogger myself. I thought it was so fun and I learned some funny/cute things about Jolene that I didn’t know. As I was driving home today, proud of my accomplishment of actually following through and becoming a blogger, I was thinking about all my favorite things, hence my “100 Favorite Things” list – inspired by Jolene and of course, Oprah’s “Favorite Things”. I LOVED doing this! I totally recommend doing it too. Please note that these are not in any particular order, it’s really just a brain dump…

1. When Rob gets home early (he's still not home and it's 9:30pm...no wonder why I need to blog)
2. Hydrangeas (especially shades of pink)
3. Making up silly songs with Rob
4. Being married to my husband
5. Soy mocha lattes from Coffee Bean
6. Golden Spoon
7. Pink Berry – original flavor with strawberries and double Cocoa Pebbles
8. Target
9. Rob Lowe’s character on West Wing
10. Going to a matinee movie
11. Payday
12. Singing in the car with Rob
13. J. Crew
14. Flowy skirts
15. Polka dots
16. Feeling organized
17. Pastor Tom’s sermons
18. Crate & Barrel
19. KeeKee
20. West Wing
21. When Rob sends me sweet text messages
22. The color pink
23. Jack Johnson
24. Pretty dresses
25. People.com
26. Denim jeans
27. Dave Matthews Band
28. Worship music
29. Listening to Rob lead worship at church
30. Going to the ballet
31. Lazy Sundays
32. Legally Blonde movies
33. Oprah
34. Trent.blogspot.com
35. Pretty pillows (which ironically is Rob’s least favorite thing)
36. Perezhilton.com
37. Kevin & Bean
38. KTLA morning news
39. Mimi, my sister-in-law's new business (especially her business cards)
40. Our engagement and wedding photos
41. Taking a bath
42. Listening to Laura sing
43. Snuggling with my husband
44. Afternoon naps
45. Volunteering with Make-A-Wish
46. Charlotte, my orange VW Beetle
47. Fluffy-looking flowers (especially shades of pink)
48. Remembering our honeymoon
49. Reese Witherspoon movies
50. Working for Bruce McDermott
51. Going to my brother’s shows
52. When my husband tells me he loves being my husband
53. Girly time with Mel and Kristi
54. Golden Spoon runs with Emily
55. Spending time with Natalie
56. Spending time with my family
57. Remembering the evening that Rob proposed
58. Spending time with the Tucker’s
59. Spending time with Laura
60. Decorating our home
61. Learning how to garden
62. Going to bible study at the Rockwood’s house
63. Researching couches (to replace our current leather couches – eventually)
64. The way my exhausted body feels after Bikram yoga
65. Getting a massage
66. Going out of town with my husband
67. Putting on my jammies when I get home
68. Nutella
69. Working out with Rob
70. Nutella crepes
71. Donuts (I would eat them daily, but I try to have SOME self-control - Rob, I know what you're thinking)
72. Cleaning
73. When our house is newly cleaned
74. Sleeping on clean sheets
75. New clothes
76. Crossing off every item on a to-do list
77. New shoes
78. Getting my head massaged
79. Laughing
80. My engagement ring and wedding bands
81. Extreme Home Makeover
82. A good cry when I feel stressed out
83. Snuggling by a fire
84. Being warm
85. Roller coasters
86. Being on a wave runner
87. Vanilla scented candles
88. Eating at Sushi Studio
89. Being reminded by Emily that nothing is that big of a deal and laughing about it
90. Riding bikes
91. Having a clean car
92. Experiencing new things with Rob
93. The way aloe feels on a sunburn
94. Sex and the City reruns
95. Crunchy tacos
96. Feeling inspired
97. Having an empty laundry basket
98. Enjoying a good martini with Melanie and Kristi
99. Getting a manicure and pedicure
100. Saying “my husband”

I thought this would take me a very long time, but it didn’t take long at all…I could probably do 200! I know I forgot some!!!

1 comment:

~ Jolene said...

I LOVED your list! wasn't it fun?!? I also love how many times you mentioned Rob and "husband" in your list. SO sweet! Your list made me smile so many times. Miss you lots!