1.19.2009

the miss becomes a mrs

This weekend, I had the honor of being in my friend Jen's wedding. The bride was ridiculously gorgeous in her Monique Lhullier and the groom, Bryan, was clearly smitten! Every detail at both the ceremony and reception were perfectly personal. The best part however was the genuineness of the couple.

Ick, I have chubby arms! But my hair and make-up were awesome - thanks to the pros that Jen hired for us!
I think we were all giggling at the 2 1/2 year old flower girl barely making it down the aisle
She made it - and then she earned some Pez candy :) Her wings were such a cute touch!
The glowing bride and her proud pappy!


Sealed with a kiss
The first dance was so romantic
Rob and Liv gettin' down on the dance floor
Shayna, another bridesmaid, and her fiance, Eric, gettin' funky
Shayna, Sandee, and I - 3 of the 6 bridesmaids

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Haigh!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats to the Mr. and Mrs.!

I love the flower petals. :)

That Girl said...

What a beautiful wedding!

Winnie said...

Beautiful wedding! You looked so cute! I like the bride's dress too.

R said...

Cute twist to the rose petals. I think you look so cute in that last pic!